The European Week of Sport will be celebrated between the 23rd and 30th September 2023. SportMalta, the National Coordinator of this initiative, is inviting all government, parastatal, and private workplaces to join this celebration and organize healthy lifestyle activities.
The workplace can use this event as a team building activity.
Being active is beneficial to reduce serious health issues, increased by a sedentary lifestyle. Simple moving activities on the place of work will lead to reduction of stress and enhance productivity and cohesion.
Some activities that can be implemented at the workplace are:
- changing the way how to communicate, such as instead of sending an email, walking to your colleague’s desk
- choosing the stairs instead of lift
- working while standing up
- going for short walks during break
- parking away from entrance
- walking around when on the phone
SportMalta is inviting all interested parties that would like to embark on such an initiative to contact us on email@example.com
Join the Movement and #BeActive
The building of the Kirkop FC football club has now been transferred to the same club by the Government through an agreement...
The preparatory meeting for the stakeholders of this year’s European Week of Sport was held on the 24th of August 2021 at the...